- The contestant should be the sole owners of the pets.
- The contest will run from April 26, 2020 to May 30, 2020
- Participation fee – AED 50/-
- Video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
- The video should take no longer than 10mins.
- The video should share the story of your interaction with your pet
- Videos should be uploaded via WeTransfer – File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
- Provide WeTransfer link on the online submission form.
- Video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube Page and on the Max Events Dubai website.
- Include #stayathome #petsforlife #maxeventsdubai while sharing the video link on your social media platforms.
- The video entry having most votes will win the contest.
- The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
- The preferred language is English.
DRESS – RECORD – SUBMIT
Pets are members of the Family
#enoughtime #lovetime #nobusyschedules #stayathome #workfromhome #covid19moments # #Petslove #Ramadan2020 #Ramadantimes #PetsFashiononline #maxeventsdubai
What will the Winner receive?
CATEGORY 1 – WINNER WITH THE HIGHEST VOTES – AED 3000/-
CATEGORY 2 – WINNER WITH THE HIGHEST VOTES – AED 1500/-
Is there a Participation Fee?
Yes, A participation fee of AED 50 (5% Vat Inclusive) is required.
What is the Video Content Format ?
- Introduction of your pet – share your story and the difference they make to your daily lives.
- Mention the contest name (Pets at Home: A Fashion Event by Max Events Dubai)
- Your Video interacting with your pet and showcasing the outfit specially made for them.
What is the Video Entry Requirement?
- Maximum of 10mins
- The file should be uploaded on WeTransfer
- File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
What is the criteria to Participate?
- Pets’ birth certificate
- Proof of Identity – Any valid ID (of the pet parent)
- A cute little picture with your beloved pet.
Are you in??
Terms and Conditions
- The contestant agrees to pay the participation fee of AED 50/-
- In the event where the contestant wants to withdraw their entry, the contestant agrees that the amount paid is non-refundable.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube page and on the Max Events Dubai website as written on the Private Policy Terms.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry which has the most votes will win the contest. The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
For parents with kids participating who are under 18 years old:
Parent/Guardian hereby agrees with the terms and conditions as mentioned below:
- In connection with and consideration of parents’ child’s participation in the Ramadan Arts and Craft Contest and related activities, parent hereby represents and agree as follows:
- Parents understand that his/her child will be a participant in Pets at home – A fashion Event and related activities, and hereby give permission for him/her to serve in that capacity.
- Parent grant full rights to Max Events Dubai, to use the images/videos resulting from the Video Uploaded for Pets at home – A fashion Event, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images/videos for, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the Event aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, website uploads, and press releases.