- The contest will run from April 25, 2020, to May 25, 2020
- Participation fee – AED 50/-
- Video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
- The Proposal video should take no longer than 10mins.
- Videos should be uploaded via WeTransfer – File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
- Provide a WeTransfer link on the online submission form.
- Video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube Page and on the Max Events Dubai website.
- Include #stayathome #ramadan2020 #artsandcrafts #maxeventsdubai when sharing the video link on your social media platforms.
- The video entry which has the most votes will win the contest.
- The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
- The preferred language is English.
CREATE – RECORD – SUBMIT
Reflect the culture and spirit of Ramadan with your skills and showcase the artist in you.
#enoughtime #lovetime #nobusyschedules #stayathome #workfromhome #covid19moments # #Ramadannights #Ramadan2020 #Ramadantimes #artsandcraft #maxeventsdubai
What will the Winner receive?
CATEGORY 1 – WINNER WITH THE HIGHEST VOTES – AED 1000/-
CATEGORY 2 – WINNER WITH THE HIGHEST VOTES – AED 2000/-
Is there a Participation Fee?
Yes, A participation fee of AED 50 (5% Vat Inclusive) is required.
What is the Video Content Format ?
- Introduction of the Subject of your Art and craft and it’s relation to ramadan.
- Mention contest name (Ramadan-Arts and Craft Contest by Max Events Dubai)
- Your Video should explain the whole process of your creation.
What is the Video Entry Requirement?
- Maximum of 10mins
- File should be uploaded on WeTransfer
- File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
What is the criteria to Participate?
- Age criteria 6 years old to 9 years old, 10 years old to 13 years old.
- Proof of Identity – Emirates ID
- A Picture of the contestant
Are you in??
Terms and Conditions
- The contestant agrees to pay the participation fee of AED 50/-
- In the event where the contestant wants to withdraw their entry, the contestant agrees that the amount paid is non-refundable.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube page and on the Max Events Dubai website as written on the Private Policy Terms.
- The Contestant agrees the video entry which has the most votes will win the contest. The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
For parents with kids participating who are under 18 years old:
Parent/Guardian hereby agrees with the terms and conditions as mentioned below:
- In connection with and consideration of parents’ child’s participation in the Ramadan Arts and Craft Contest and related activities, parent hereby represents and agree as follows:
- Parents understand that his/her child will be a participant in RAMADAN ARTS AND CRAFTS and related activities, and hereby give permission for him/her to serve in that capacity.
- Parent grant full rights to Max Events Dubai, to use the images/videos resulting from the Video Uploaded for RAMADAN ARTS AND CRAFTS, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images/videos for, publicity or other purposes to help achieve the Event aims. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media, website uploads, and press releases.