These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “www.maxeventsdubai.com”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
Max Events Dubai is the Brand identity of the legal name Max Entertainment and Events Management owned by Ali Al Mutawa one person company LLC. The company is registered with Dubai Economic Department – Dubai Land under Trade License No: 685761.
Intellectual Property Rights.
Max Events Dubai and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or maybe, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Our Team will only communicate using our official email id <Name>@maxeventsdubai.com
All and any communication email received which is not our official email as above, should be ignored and Max Events Dubai will not be responsible for any damages caused by scammers.
Our acts of god policy
Acts of God In case of the postponement or cancellation of the event due to causes which are classified as fortuitous events, force majeure, “acts of God”, acts of war, civil disturbances, riots, mutiny, social unrest, sickness and other similar incidents, then no refunds are given for cancellations that occur.
Term/Termination This agreement with clients will terminate Automatically upon completion of the Services required and confirmed by this letter of Agreement
- All Services are subject to availability at the time of Confirmation.
- Any Item ordered additionally will be charged separately.
Online Payment Terms and Conditions
All payments of MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
- MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC accepts the following cards:
- American Express
- When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in AED (United Arab Emirates DIRHAMS) currency.
- Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC records.
- Payments are debited to MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC
- Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by network international
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC or Brand Name “Max Events Dubai” does not have access to your credit card details.
- If successful, Network International will confirm that your payment was completed.
- If unsuccessful, Network International will advise that your payment has failed. MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC or Brand Name “Max Events Dubai” will not be advised why a payment has failed, therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure your participation in our events or organizing your event.
- MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC or Brand Name “Max Events Dubai” will confirm your payment details via email.
- All information you provide on the credit card payment facility forms will be handled in accordance with the Network International privacy statement.
- MAX ENTERTAINMENT AND EVENTS MANAGEMENT LLC or Brand Name “Max Events Dubai” Terms and Conditions for online credit card payments are subject to change at any time. Each transaction shall be subject to the specific Terms and Conditions that were in place at the time of the transaction.
- No Refund for client service.
You may contact us directly using the below communication methods:-
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TELEPHONE: +9714 4307446
- Official Office Address: Churchill Business Towers, Office 512, Business Bay, P.O.Box 112907, Dubai, UAE