- The contestant should be legally married and will be able to provide a marriage certificate.
- The contest will run from April 23, 2020 to May 31, 2020
- Participation fee – USD 52/-
- Video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
- The Proposal video should take no longer than 10mins.
- The video should share your love story and explain how important the proposal is to you as a couple.
- Videos should be uploaded via WeTransfer – File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
- Provide a WeTransfer link on the online submission form.
- Video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube Page and on the Max Events Dubai website.
- Include #stayathome #youandmetheproposalver2 #maxeventsdubai when sharing the video link on your social media platforms.
- The video entry which has the most votes will win the contest. The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
- The preferred language is English.
PROPOSE – RECORD – SUBMIT
Your story doesn’t have to be a flamboyant story, even a simple moment with your loved one can be as endearing as an over the top proposal.
#enoughtime #lovetime #nobusyschedules #stayathome #workfromhome #covid19moments #recreateproposals #youandmetheproposalver2 #maxeventsdubai
What will the Winner receive?
1st Place – USD 1500/-
2nd Place – USD 750/-
Is there a Participation Fee?
Yes, A participation fee of USD 27/- or AED 100/- (5% Vat Inclusive) is required.
What is the Qualification/Criteria?
- Marriage Certificate copy
- Proof of Identity – Any valid ID
- Wedding Picture
What is the Video Content Format ?
- Introduction of you and your wife – share your love story – The Proposal v2.0 and explain how important the proposal is to you as a couple
- Mention contest name (U & ME – The Proposal ver2.0 by Max Events Dubai)
- Your Proposal – Let your Proposal to Him/Her be Creative and Engaging
What is the Video Entry Requirement?
- Maximum of 10mins
- File should be uploaded on WeTransfer (Go to www.wetransfer.com and upload) Copy the link and Insert it in the Registration form
- File format – *.mp4, *.mpeg, *.mov
Are you in??
Terms and Conditions
1. The contestant should be legally married and should be able to provide a marriage certificate.
2. The contestant agrees to pay the participation fee of USD 52/-
3. In the event where contestant wants to withdraw their entry or in any given situation, the amount paid can be refunded. However once the video submitted online and on the Contest Gallery, any amount paid is non-refundable. The contestant agrees that bank charges and any other fees that may be applicable upon cancellation will be borne by the contestant.
4. The Contestant agrees the video entry will be approved upon payment confirmation and once received.
5. The Contestant agrees the video entry will be uploaded on the Max Events Dubai’s YouTube page and on the Max Events Dubai website as written on the Private Policy Terms.
6. The Contestant agrees the video entry which has the most votes will win the contest. The votes will be closely monitored by our systems and any foul play will be notified to the contestant with a warning. If such activity persists, video entry will be disqualified.
7. The contestant agrees that only entry videos with correct video format will be approved and uploaded. Entries that did not meet the video requirements will be requested to revise and resubmit their entries.